Friday, February 13, 2015

sewing and cat

hi bloggers!!!

i dont really know what im going to post up in here, im not really new into blogging as i have my nail polish related blog but it seems as though im having a hard time keeping up with this one its like something is preventing me to post anything on this blog. maybe pregnancy brain?
as i sit here and wait for the arrival of the baby theres a lot of things that i wanted to do but cannot do.ha!! and in terms of excuses i always have a lot

anyhow,, i went through my facebook pictures and saw this


i think most people who sew and have a cat know how hard it is to finish a project without getting disturbed by our furbabies


and when they get tired, they would sit and lie comfortably on our chair,,


these picture were taken about a year ago but up until now she still help me with my sewing


No comments:

Post a Comment