Wednesday, June 11, 2014

first post! a start of a new journey!

Good Morning felas!!

its been a year since a started sewing and im hook up. i mean why not right? it can save you tons of money and make something that really fit you well.

looking through my files i found pictures of the dresses that i did, well not all but some of it. so i decided to give blogging a try again. i had a nail addiction blog which honestly i neglected because my attention changes its course to sewing . however,,, i want to go back to blogging and i promise to myself to make it up on my nail blog and share the things that sewing world teaches me. 

I am in now way a professional and i just learn as i sew. 

and this skirt is the first wearable clothing that i made. 



i remembered i was trying to create a layered skirt but its not what exactly i expected so i made a simple one




i excitedly bought a fabric and since i love blue this is what i got




i have been using both of the skirt until now,. so thats i year of wearing them and i love them!

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting to start wearing what you make. Way to keep it going.

    ReplyDelete