Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My first every bag!!!

hello bloggers!

a couple of months ago i decided to make my own bag,
i did my first using a cloth i dont really like but i was wonderin why i bought it. anyways i made a simple grocery bag and here it is without the handle. at one point a was actually thinking to stop as it doesnt really look like a bag but then i decided to go on and add handles.



i was so happy i did continue as it really look like a bag (not that it look like a cat )








and i add a flower to fancy it up a bit






and heres the finish look
i used it a couple of times specially whenever im going to the beach





after this one i couldnt help but sit down in fornt of the computer and look for some easy to do bag patterns 
and i think most of my bags now are made by me,, ahem* another big saving for me.

and thats it for now,, see you again people!!!

3 comments: