Thursday, July 24, 2014

My cinderella dress

Hello bloggers!!!!

this was a dress i made last year, i was supposed to used it for my birthday but a lot of drama happened and i wasnt able to wear it.,
i love blue!! its my fave color and whenever i buy something it has to be blue,. blue calms my mind and give me like a peaceness color. and then i tried adding lace too cause there will always be sophistication with laces.

anyway i did this dress when i was still learning and fortunately it looks wearable,. i really like it i just done know why i havent used it yet,, yup!!! its still tuck away in the closet. 





i also make it a high-low dress as last year h-l dress are popular in the island and i dont really want to spend $50 for a high-low dress cause i can make one anyway., 



sorry for the image quality i only took this picture using the tablet and Mr B. dont really have time to take every single picture of me with all the dresses or anything that i make,. i need to improvise

this is the dress that inspired me,. the color and the lace is what i really like,.




No comments:

Post a Comment